General information about GDPR
We collect your personal information because it is necessary to answer the questions you submitted.
Personal data will be processed by:
- The employees of GAZ-SYSTEM;
- Energinet, subcontractors and national authorities to the extent their assistance is necessary to answer your question (e.g. regarding the information whether the gas pipeline will cross your property)
We do not forward your personal data to the countries which cannot ensure their adequate protection.
The provision of personal data by the website user is voluntary. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2016 stipulating that your personal data will be processed based on your consent to such processing granted by submitting the contact form.
Your personal data will be processed for the period that is necessary to maintain contact in order to provide you with response to your query.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data, i.e. to obtain information about the type of data collected and the manner and purpose of processing;
- correct your personal data, i.e. update your information should it prove that the data collected is incorrect or no longer valid;
- delete your personal data, i.e. request that all or part of your personal data be deleted. If the request is justified, any such data will be immediately deleted;
- restrict the processing, i.e. request that processing of your data be limited to storage only. Processing of any such data may be resumed once the reasons justifying such processing restriction have ceased to exist;
- revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- receive from us your personal data subject to processing in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format;
- file a complaint against us to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the manner of processing your personal data is in breach of the existing law.
We do not create any profile of yours based on your personal data. We do not process the data for the purpose of automated decision-making.
The Data Controller in charge of processing of your personal data is Gas Transmission System Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A. with the registered office in Warsaw, ul. Mszczonowska 4, 02-337 Warsaw.
You can exercise your rights (or get more information) by contacting us at: email@example.com